Yesterday, Rhea Chakraborty appeared in front of Enforcement Directorate (ED) to interrogate in the money laundering case filed by KK Singh Rajput in relation to Sushant Singh Rajput’s death on June 14. Rhea Chakraborty was interrogated by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) for over eight hours. Her brother Showik and her ex-manager Shruti Modi were also questioned by the Enforcement Directorate.
Developments in the case till now is:
- The Centre on Friday moved the Supreme Court seeking to make itself a party to Rhea’s plea for transferring an FIR lodged against her in Patna to Mumbai, in connection with Sushant’s death.
- Rhea Chakraborty call data records have been checked and verified. Which showed that no calls were happened between Sushant and her between June 8 and June 14.
- Six pages are missing from Sushant’s personal diary, which was found next to his body. Former Additional Solicitor General (ASG) and senior advocate Vikas Singh, who is representing the family of the late actor said, “According to me, that dairy is very important because if he was writing every day about what was in his mind then if he has committed, then something must have been there as to why he has taken this step or if it was a murder, there would have been something regarding who in his life was the threat.”
- Vikas Singh also mentioned that the electronic evidence would play a critical role in the probe as now the reliance would be on the photographs taken from the scene of the crime and during the post mortem and apart from this the call data records would also be helpful in forming the chain of evidence in the absence of physical evidence.
- Questions are being raised and Mumbai Police is under circle of doubt for his investigation till now.
- > According to Rhea Chakraborty call data records four calls and one SMS have been exchanged between Rhea and DCP Bandra Abhishek Trimukhe.
Next interrogate between Rhea Chakraborty and Enforcement Directorate (ED) is scheduled to this coming monday for further questioning and ED also summoned his family to interrogate on various things.