Bombay Film Production
Bombay Film Production (hereinafter referred as “BFP”) recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of every user who visits our website. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. We are committed to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
BFP is licensed to operate and manage the websites of Bombay Film Production. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time as in required.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information directly from user(s), from third-parties and automatically through our websites/mobile applications.
Registration for the Services may require that you supply certain personal information such as name, age, sex, contact number, email address and demographic information (area, location, IP address etc.) to register. To aid convenience, users can sign up on any of our sites, and we extend the same login credentials to sign in to any of the other sites. (Single Sign-on feature). You may also register or link your account through third party accounts such as Facebook, Google etc.
We collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of our website/apps such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. We also receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our website/app/services, even if you have not created an account. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic on the website. This information may also be used by our advertisers/third party companies to personalize content, ads etc.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We collect information directly from you when you register with us.
- We collect information (whether you are registered or not registered with us) when you browse our sites/apps, open or respond to an email from us (promotional or informational),
- When you post a comment on our website or raise a query/question to us through phone or email.
- We collect information from you using third party tools, browser cookies and web beacons in order to improve user experience.
- Device Information We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access the service, such as IP address, geo-location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other information for the purpose of providing customized information on the browser.
- Location Information our mobile application and websites may capture your current location if you choose to enable GPS feature in the app or browser.
Cookies are small text files which contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, or visit partner website which recognises that cookie, your device is able to communicate with our website and the website can read the information held in that cookie.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies in your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to reject cookies if you prefer. You may find more help about managing cookies in your browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox & Safari. This may prevent you from having complete website experience by affecting the access to some of the links, services or features. Information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
a) To Provide and Manage the Services You Request. This includes, for example, processing your subscription, sending you electronic newsletters, or enabling you to participate in the features provided by the Services. It also includes providing personalized content and recommendations to you, including by email. Through such features, we are able to bring you information and content tailored to your individual interests and needs.
b) To Reach You: We may periodically contact you with offers and information about the Services and our affiliates, including in connection with your accounts, online surveys, legal notices, news stories, new features that you are entitled to access, and other important information. You may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from us by following the instructions contained in those email messages.
c) To Customise Advertising. We may use your information to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads, promotions, and offers to you, on behalf of ourselves and advertisers, on and off the Services.
d) Understand Our Readers and Users. The Services conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour based on the information we collect. We do this to better understand and serve our users, and to improve our products and services.
e) To Protect the Rights of the Services and others. We may use your personal information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, its employees or agents, or other users and to comply with applicable law.
f) We may otherwise use your information with your consent or at your direction.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The following provides information about entities with which we may share information. Our practices vary depending on the type of information.
- Business Partners: We may also share your information with business partners to provide you with services that you request.
- Service Providers: We may share information with vendors providing contractual services to us, such as hosting vendors, advertising service providers, and list managers. We also may share your information, including your payment information, as appropriate to process your payments for the Services or complete a transaction.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or As Necessary to Protect Our Users and Services: We may share your personal information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, our employees or agents or users or to comply with applicable law or legal process, including responding to requests from public and government authorities.
- Affiliates: We may share information within our family of affiliated companies and business associates.
- Other Parties in Connection With a Corporate Transaction : We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition, or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization.
- We also may share other information with third parties in a manner that does not identify particular users, including, for example, aggregated data about how users are using our Services.
- Links to Third-Party Sites: Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access or modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, you must update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain the required personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; safeguard p the rights, property or safety of company and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law
SHOULD YOU WANT TO OPT OUT
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through email. Should you prefer not to keep up to date with company related news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please click on the unsubscribe link in the communication that you receive.
Further, a user may withdraw the consent given to the company on the website by communicating the same to us in writing on the email provided in the contact us section of the website. However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in company not being able to provide services and facilities.
We will update your preferences as soon as reasonably practicable. However, do note, if you opt out of the companies emailing list, as described here, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which we have already shared your personal information, prior to the date of your opt-out request.
REACH OUT TO US
For any complaint related to our services or content of the website the aggrieved person may raise the query/complaint within a period of 7 (seven) days from the date of first publication to the email id mentioned herein:
Bombay Film Production
Bombay Film Production welcomes you to www.bombayfilm.com. Below are our terms and conditions for use of the site, which you may access in several ways, including the World Wide Web, PDA, mobile phone, digital television, and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the site, on whatever devices.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
Access to and use of this site (bombayfilmproduction.com) is provided by Bombay Film Production subject to the following terms:
1) By using bombayfilmproduction.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of bombayfilmproduction.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use bombayfilmproduction.com.
2) Bombay Film Production may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Bombay Film Production. Your continued use of bombayfilmproduction.com after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use bombayfilmproduction.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any bombayfilmproduction.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of bombayfilmproduction.com content requires the prior written permission of Bombay Film Production.
4) You agree to use bombayfilmproduction.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of bombayfilmproduction.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within bombayfilmproduction.com.
Disclaimer of Liability
Bombay Film Production does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on bombayfilmproduction.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material—information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons—found in bombayfilmproduction.com.
You can access other sites via links from bombayfilmproduction.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
Bombay Film Production is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) Loss of data;
(b) Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) Loss of business;
(d) Loss of opportunity;
(e) Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) Losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of bombayfilmproduction.com regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
IF YOU’RE UNDER 18:
i) Please get permission from a parent or guardian before taking part in any bombayfilmproduction.com discussion.
ii) Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
Third Party Material On bombayfilmproduction.com
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on bombayfilmproduction.com. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Text Submission To bombayfilmproduction.com
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our blog service. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on bombayfilmproduction.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
1) Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
2) You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
3) You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
4) You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, and defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
5) You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
6) You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
7) We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Graphic Material Submission To bombayfilmproduction.com
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on bombayfilmproduction.com, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address). Please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant community area using the ‘Contact Us’ link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
These terms may vary from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to bombayfilmproduction.com, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.