With time, the skin begins to lose its elasticity and moisture. Prepare packs made of grapes to combat skin problems, says an expert. Navin Taneja, director of the National Skin Centre, shares the benefits of the fruit –
- As a normal skin care treatment, grapes are good to reduce acne.
- The fruit’s seeds help to strengthen blood vessels and enhance skin elasticity.
- Grape seed oil is rich in moisturizing content and also provides Vitamin C and E to the skin.
He also shares a few tips on how to prepare face packs –
- Grapes can be mashed and applied as a facial mask, which helps in peeling off the dead skin cells. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before washing it off.
- People with oily skin should mash black grapes with some oil absorbent like multani mitti (Fuller’s earth). To make it in paste form, mix it well with drops of rose water in it. Let it stay for 15 minutes on your face and then rinse it off.